Parking and Transport
There is no on-site parking – Newark has a number of pay and display car parks, more information can be found here - https://www.newark-sherwooddc.gov.uk/carparks/carparklocations/
Terms of Entry
- Searches will be in operation at this event – all bags will be searched
- All ticket holders may be asked to produce proof of age on entry to the concert and at the bar
- No food and drink can be brought in – there will be plenty of venders on site to suit most dietary requirements (a doctor’s note will permit food/drink required for medical conditions)
- No glass containers (including perfume/aftershave) – empty plastic or reusable bottles sized 500ml or less are permitted for refilling
- Umbrellas are permitted, but must be taken down during the show
- No professional cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices
- Customers are permitted to bring a chair with them – this can only be used within the designated chair area
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Full T&Cs can be found at lizhobbsgroup.com
Approved Ticket Agents
Food & Drink
Exchanges & Refunds
Disabled tickets are available for each concert, and will be issued on a first come, first serve basis. A copy of our disabled ticketing policy is available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessible tickets for Newark Festival are available by clicking the Tickets tab above, or by phoning 0844 477 1000.
It is our intention that our events are fully accessible for all. If you have any specific requirements with regard to accessible provision, then please contact us and where possible we will make all reasonable adjustments.